Friday, January 7, 2011

Standing firm

It is 2011!!!  With this year comes the peer pressure and new years resolutions, I am personally holding to the new years resolution of standing firm in what I believe and never sacrificing that for any reason.  Last year, I came across many obstacles where I was put to the test and questioned in my beliefs. I learned a lesson last year that I will carry on through the rest of my life: Never question yourself, only question other people. If your stance is questioned in any area, think about the Bible, does it contradict? Would God approve of your stance or of what you are doing? If the honest answer to both questions is yes, then question *their* stance. Do not let peer pressure and fitting in make you lose what you believe in for another belief. Don't take other people's word for it, look it up in the Bible.

1 comment:

  1. :) Amen! Don't let peer pressure and fitting in make you lost what you believe in for another belief, rightly said! We are going to the Warm Up. Are you? Have an awesome day :)

    ReplyDelete