Monday, November 22, 2010

fruits of knowledge

"....knowledge is easy unto him that understandeth" 
~Prov. 14:6~


Knowledge is easy to him that understands? That is like a duh :P Why would God put something so obvious for us to learn from? All these questions ran through my head as I was *supposed to be * listening to my English lesson. Later; while reading through that passage in scripture more closely, I found that the whole purpose of this passage was to awaken the thirst for knowledge. I mean, what is the purpose of being able to attain knowledge if one does not understand what he( or she) is a) attaining and or b) does not try to attain it? When reading something like this, I discovered, God wants us to not just look at the obvious but dive deeper for the truth (or knowledge) if we do then we will surely understand what we are searching for because our eyes will be opened to it. "ye have not because ye ask not"  'How do we attain this knowledge?' is what we should be asking ourselves. The answer is simply to search for the truth God shows us in our everyday lives....

2 comments:

  1. Good post!
    One thing though, The colors kind of mesh so it blinds me while i read it. I'd change the background to something.. lighter maybe? :)
    Not trying to be picky! Anyways, I like the post, Dakota! :)

    ReplyDelete