Thursday, November 11, 2010

Prayer is not meant to convey messages to God, He already knows all about it. It is instead a healing tool for us. When we pray we are A) thinking of others in our time B) letting go and letting God and C) giving it to Him and talking to Him brings Him into our thoughts and our life. So let go and let God...tell Him, He is already taking care of it, by telling Him you are in a healing process :)

As I was praying one day I thought: Why am  I telling God about my circumstances? He is here, He knows. If this is so then why do we pray? I chewed over this for a bit before recognition dawned. Prayer isn't a tool to let God know, it is a tool to teach us things. Isn't it amazing how God works?! While all this time we have been trying to get help, He has already been working!

No comments:

Post a Comment