Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Inspiration is God's Divine control/a little about me :)

Hi Everyone! <3

Inspiration is the divine control of God's love..why? Because inspiration (God-breathed) is essentially divine control over our lives..He does this to lead us to righteousness and all because He loves us! To God be the glory!

I thought this would be a great intro. start to this blog. I have never kept a blog before and I feel that it will be fun and exciting to do so (also it was an English assignment :P) Though I do keep a Diary, it is more for emotional ramblings than anything else, Lord willing I will be able to keep a record of Inspirations that God shares with me here :) May God bless you and keep you all and may what God shares with me to share with you also bless you and make you want to have a quiet corner of your soul with Him :)

1 comment:

  1. heya! love your blog! looking foward to reading your posts! have you checked out my blog? i love having a blog, but sometimes i get behind on posting! haha, id love for you to come check out mine! http://www.lakotasblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete